The Massachusetts Camera Naturalists is an informal organization founded in 1959, dedicated to the appreciation of nature and the natural environment. Through its members, it seeks to promote:
- A closer fellowship among serious nature photographers and naturalists,
- A greater appreciation of nature through the exchange of ideas and techniques for nature photography and observation; and
- The development and education of the general public in nature photography, the appreciation of nature, and the conservation ethic.
2017 Meeting Schedule (Click on the link for details)
- The Fall Meeting on Saturday September 9, 2017,
at Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary at 1280 Horseneck Rd., Westport, Ma
Please mark your calendars.
- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS, FORMS AND MAP
- LICK on the link for more information on the sanctuary Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary species of interest
CAMNATS INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY Gold Medal Winners Click here to see all medal winners